-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GS/L/M/P/TW/O dx>+ s:+>: a+>++>+++>? C++$>++++$ UL*++++ P+++(-)$>++++$ L+++>++++$ E--- W++ N o? K? !w-- !O M- V? PS+(-) PE+(+) Y+(-)>+ PGP>+ t+(+) 5(-) X++ R(+) tv>-- b+++(-)>++++$ DI(++) D++>$ G(--) e++++$>+++++$ h---- r! y++++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I work at Fundació ACE, Institut Català de Neurociències Aplicades, Barcelona as Bioinformatics Analysis & High Performance Computing Manager where I'm building a neuroimaging processing pipeline and doing some research in genetics.
I also provide support to clinical researchers in Alzheimer disease about neuroimaging, genetics and some statistical tools.
I've done some works on:
- Tumor evolution
- Immune system–tumour efficiency ratio as a new oncological index for radiotherapy treatment optimization
- A mathematical aid decision tool for RT planning
- Radiotherapy and the role of the immune system
- Non-extensive radiobiology
- Tissue radiation response with maximum Tsallis entropy
- Tsallis entropy approach to radiotherapy treatments
- Radiotherapy treatments using Tsallis entropy statistical approach
Here you can get the presentations for a short course of C programming that I lectured a few years ago, as well as the source code examples
The latex code, images and every else is also available here. Notice you may need ImageMagick in order to convert the ppm o pgm image output format to a more widely spreaded format as png or jpeg.