Shuttle buses to FYCMA
The organization offers (free) shuttle buses for conference attendants from Malaga center to the Conference Venue (FYCMA) on Sunday (for welcome cocktail attendance) and from Monday to Friday. These buses will only run at the beginning of the day (to arrive to FYCMA on time for the plenary talk) and at the end of the sessions every day. There will be no buses at intermediate hours.
- The number of buses is limited, and they will work on a first come basis. The organizers do not guarantee that there will be enough places for everyone.
- If you miss the buses, other options for reaching FYCMA are:
- Public bus (line 4)
- A shared taxi is an unexpensive alternative (Approx. €12 for up to 4 people).
There will be two different departure stops from Malaga:
- In front of the main entrance to hotel AC Malaga Palacio Hotel (Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1, 29015 Málaga).
- Avda. Andalucia 12 (in front of Unicaja bank office).
A staff member from the technical secretariat will be at the bus stops with a sign with the name and logo of EAC 2023. We highly recommend being on time since once the buses are full they will leave. The latest bus will leave every morning at 8.30.
Sunday, September 3 (pre-registration and welcome reception)
- Buses will depart from Malaga stops starting at 18:30, last bus at 19:45.
- Return buses from FYCMA at 21:00
Monday to Friday
- Every morning, first bus at 7:45, last bus departing at 8:30.
- Return buses will depart from FYCMA at the end of the conference sessions.
Conference dinner (Thursday)
Restaurante El Balneario, Baños del Carmen, Calle Bolivia 26, Malaga.
Free bus service will also be provided, leaving from both bus stops and back.
- First bus at 19:15, last bus at 19:40
- Return buses at the end of dinner.
Friday. Buses to Malaga Airport
Some buses will depart directly from FYCMA to Malaga airport on Friday, by appointment.