Malaga has good connections by airplane, high-speed train and several motorways.
- Malaga Airport (IATA: AGP, ICAO: LEMG) is the fourth busiest airport in Spain. Connections to over 60 countries worldwide.
- High Speed Train (AVE) connects Malaga with many cities in Spain; for instance to Madrid (530 km, 2 h 30 min) or Barcelona (975 km, 6 h, 20 min).
- Highways A-44, A-45 and A-7 pass through Malaga.
There are different options to reach the Conference venue (FYCMA) from the center of Malaga, see:
NEW: A free shuttle bus service will be provided from Malaga center to the Conference Venue
To estimate the number of buses needed, please fill out the form in this link Shuttle bus transfer.
buses will run from Malaga downtown area to the Conference Venue,
departing from a place near AC Malaga Palacio Hotel and from a
stop at Andalucia Avenue (close to other hotels in Malaga Center)
- In the morning, the last bus will depart at 8:30 (Monday to Friday).
- Public Bus (line 4).
- A shared taxi is also an unexpensive alternative (Approx. €12 and up to 4 people) .